I suggest you ...

Every Golf Shot Challange

GottaGolf is definitely one of the best Apps for sure. I love the idea of watching soo many different Swings and Golf Shots from People all over the World! I want to issue a challenge to All the Golfers on this App to post Top-Quality clips (with a short description of the Approach & Mindset prior to your swing) of every type of Golf Shot Imaginable. Second, to Connect with someone from every country and travel the Globe to play with my newly GottaGolf Friends on there home Course. And Last but not Least, to become the Face of this Awesome App and inherit the title “GottaGolf Man” bc it truly describes who I am. If I don’t Golf, I don’t Function!! To Keep My Sanity as a Night-Shift Building Operating Engineer..... VJD “GottaGolf” BayBay!! VAMOS Nothing but Love

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vincent J. Digiovanni shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

VJD – Love it! This is an awesome idea. We truly appreciate the feedback and that you enjoy the app so much. It means a lot. We’re going to work on this and try to pull something off for this year. Please feel free to send over any additional ideas anytime. Thanks again!

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base